Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If it's cheap and/or free, I will love it and share it with you.

Hello Friends :)

On a quest to be able pay off debt I must concede to the fact that I should probably never go out and spend money for the next year. However, you and I both know, that's just not going to happen. I can, however, place some major rules and restrictions on spending which coincedentally I have already been enforcing for quite some time. These are my save money tricks and tips...

FREE

My friends are uber talented, so much so, that I simply can not afford to attend EVERYONE's show. Just how it goes. SO, comps are always welcomed. When you can't afford a friends show, ask if they have comps and if not ask about a 'pay what you can day'. Otherwise, we'll be reading the reviews.. ;)

Sometimes Jamba likes to give back: http://www.jambajuice.com/#/home/

Noah's bagels, free every friday before 11am: http://noahs.cre8.com/offers/noahs6.jpg

DISCOUNT

1) Sing up for email deals and coupons! The midwest side has officially won when it comes to saving money and I now clip coupons and wheel and deal whenever possible. Join these websites!

www.groupon.com - it literally is a coupon that is emailed out that gives GREAT savings on anything, dinners, spa treatments, boot camps, you name it and they have probably given deals on it.

www.livingsocial.com - it does the same thing as Groupon, except it's called Living Social (who doesn't want to?!)

There's more, I just know there is... I will keep you posted.

To spending my days and nights in a mentholatum haze..

XOXO
Rima

3 comments:

  1. Honey, I am the queen of discounts.....lets talk!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Colleen!! More so than me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really great one too. You can type in your zip code or check out the major retail chains nationwide http://www.retailmenot.com/

    ReplyDelete