Thursday, April 22, 2010

New job + better paycheck = a happy lady

The intro post :)

Rhinestones & Spreadsheets, why o why o why did I ever choose this name?!

As it were, my life has always including both sides of the fence. A job to the pay the bills and support the creative life I so desire. It's funny to know that in a few short hours I will be clad in fishnets, fancy, shiny undergarments and fake eyelashes while at the moment I'm in a sweater, jeans and the hair is in a pony. A cute pony that's sort of pin up girl-ish, I'll give myself that one :) Regardless, I'm equal parts actor, showgirl and office worker galore.

As you may have noticed, I deleted my last blog. When things happened for the better, it's time to move on and delete the past! Er, the last blog at least. As much I as know how the tough hater year of 2009 played out, I do not need nor want to see a blog that reminds me of it. Start fresh and start pink.

From here on out, I will be tracking the steps necessary to getting my life back in order, all the while still setting goals and making dreams a reality. It may include things like, tips on budgeting and living on the cheap, losing 15 (or 20, or 25) pounds of stress weight, recipes to a fabulous dish, how to make a fabulous feather fan or the perfect spreadsheet. I'm the jack of a lot of little trades and 'master' of one. However, master is stretching it a bit as I'm a bit rusty. Although, I HAVE put most of my time, training and effort into acting hence being it being the one 'mastered' item I got.

I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask any questions at all!

Office days and showgirl nights...

XOXO
Rima

2 comments:

  1. I wondered if you would be starting a new one & I'm SO glad you are. I love you & when you are here if you want to color code & reorganize my office I'm totally NOT going to stop you, LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAHAA! No really.. I'm an amazing organizer. I could have in tip top in one day.

    ReplyDelete